Textured ceilings smoothing Services
Top Quality Popcorn Ceiling Removal Services
Do you need ceiling texture removal? Are you fed up with your ceiling texture?
Professional ceiling texture removal grow in popularity as homeowners become increasingly unhappy at the sight of their outdated ceilings. Without any doubt textured ceilings are a thing of the past, as they are not desirable or aesthetically pleasing like they were before.
The Renovator is your local walls and ceilings specialists. Indeed we provide excellent Professional texture popcorn ceiling removal services, creating smooth, and beautiful ceilings that stand in harmony with modern décor and increase the perceived value of a home.
Done once, done right guarantee
Advantage of ceiling texture removal
Disadvantages of ceiling texture popcorn:
In addition to that, it’s outdated, it will not match this century décor and furnishing.
Smooth Ceilings are More Desirable
On the other side, you pay less insurance. In fact, fat ceilings will cost you less to insure your home.
Match your decor
We provide the best services
The Renovator offer remarkable quality service and guarantee 100% satisfaction
Peace of Mind
We are insured and complement our work with 2 years warranty.
Fair Pricing and Free Quotations
Our remarkable services with budget in mind. Furthermore, every consultation is followed by a free written and detailed estimate
How we remove ceiling texture / popcorn?
Our proven 3 step ceiling texture removal process
The ideal conditions for a ceiling texture removal: is a vacant house, apartment or condo. Covering furniture and shifting them as needed is not recommended at all.
* Site protection: bag the room! Use plastic to cover walls and floors.
* Seal doorways to control dust migration.
- The removal phase:
* Use a vacuum attached power sander to bring the ceiling flat. In case of the texture being painted, use scraper and manually achieve ceiling texture removal.
* Repair all damage to the ceiling.
* Skim coat surface up to 2 coats
* For best results, apply 2 coats of high-build primer, we recommend Sherwin William’s ”Builders solution”
- Finishing touches:
* Prime ceiling complete.
* Apply 2 coats of good quality ceiling paint
* Remove containments and site protection.